Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to the best racer I know.

Stephen Michael Yarnall was born on December 2nd, 1989, in Nook, PA. He now lives in Mifflintown, PA. He moved to Mifflintown when he was just five-years-old. Right down the road, there was this guy, Gary, who raced Pro Stock cars. Stephen went to Gary's house everrrrrrryday, and learned so much from it. Gary got him started in his racing career, and I'm so happy he did, because Stephen is the most talented driver I know. He won 96% of his races this year, and that's over-the-top good. Yarnall rarely gets into an accident, but if he does, LOOK OUT. He's coming after you, if it was your fault. I'll never forget the night of the 66-lapper at Penns Creek. Some idiot wrecked him, and Stephen went up in the air and flipped three times, and landed on his head. Thinking about it now gets me shaking. After that race, I was determined to seriously injure that man. I went up to him, and got in his face, and he raised his fist at me, and out of nowhere Stephen comes and punches him in the mouth. The guy went and complained to the track officials, and they said, "Hey, man.. We saw what we saw. What you did was wrong, and you deserved what you got." That made me extremely happy. As you can tell, it can get a little heated at the race tracks. But it's so much fun, and it's what I live for. Stephen is not only my boyfriend, but he's my best friend, and my hero. Happy Birthday, <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment